What is the NMR Mapper?
NMR mapper transforms raw NMR titration data into actionable information - chemical shift perturbation plots and 3D structural maps. The algorithm automatically tracks positions of up to 200 NMR signals in a series of up to 100 spectra. Subsequently the results of the analysis are mapped onto primary or 3D protein structure.
How to use the NMR Mapper?
- Record NMR titration series (in automated or manual manner)
- Upload Bruker spectra and a peak list using NMR mapper web form (link)
- [Optional] Upload PDB structure (residue numbers need to match the peak list assignments) to obtain the CSP mapping onto 3D structural model.
- Wait until NMR mapper finishes data analysis
- Access the results using private link (exemplary result).